10 Ways to Upgrade the Look of Your Bathroom
The bathroom is one of the most important rooms in any home. Having an appealing bathroom can certainly make a difference in its atmosphere.
That is why it’s so important to upgrade it. With the right additions, the right designs and even the right lighting, your bathroom can be a place of relaxation and indulgence. The following are 10 ways to upgrade the look of your bathroom.
1. Make Your Bathroom An Oasis – Installing some luxurious accessories is a great way to improve the look and feel of your bathroom.
2. Install Dual Sinks – Think about having dual sinks installed for shared bathrooms. No more bumping elbows when two individuals need to use brushing their teeth.
3. Upgrade Your Bathtub – Having a tub you can relax in to reinvigorate your body is one of the essential things you need to improve your bathroom. A well designed and furnished bathroom also will lower your stress, by improving your mood. One great upgrade you can add to your bathtub is a Japanese-style soaking bathtub.
4. Upgrade Your Shower – Upgrading from a traditional shower to one with a rainfall showerhead can be a great move. To go further, consider installing a shower with multiple shower heads that splash from every angle.
5. Retile The Floor – No matter how well your floor is maintained, it can start to look tired. Consider having your bathroom floor retiled in order to upgrade its look.
6. Upgrade Toilet Seats And Lids – Replacing toilet seats and lids can seriously breathe new life into a bathroom. Over time, these items can become filthy and need to be upgraded. You can choose from various colors and designs that fit your taste.
7. Add A Vanity – Similar to tile and wall, a new vanity can greatly affect the look of a bathroom. There are many different sizes, shapes, designs and colors available.
8. Install Steam Showers – This is one of the most popular developments in shower technology. For a luxurious shower experience, consider getting steam showers installed in your bathroom.
9. Install Wallpapers – Wallpaper is another excellent choice for adding colors, texture and patterns to your bathroom walls. .
10. Consult A Professional – Take design cues from a plumbing professional. There many things a remodeling plumber can do to help enhance the appeal of your bathroom. Let a reliable plumbing professional help you design the perfect bathroom for your taste and lifestyle.
Your Arlington home deserves a beautiful bathroom. Call The Plumbing Dr. at (703) 525-9280 for a remodel you can be proud of!